Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Vibrating screen:

Vibrating screens are also called as scalping screens or gizzlers. Vibrating screen delivers optimum separation of fine materials due to a steeper screen inclination (typically 25 to 30 degrees), effective material bed management and higher Gravitational-force operation and increased inclination boosts the particle travel rate, reducing the bed depth, while a higher-than-conventional speed and stroke create maximum Gravitational-forces that quickly stratify material for effective screening. Vibrating screens are available in a wide range of sizes from 4' x 12' up to 6’ x 18' . The mechanism of driving screen is similar to movement of crank and piston rod. The driving units of vibrating screen are vibromotors which range from 15 to 50hp. Vibrating screens are totally enclosed in a housing. Screen houses are rigid and reasonably dust tight with self closing doors or close fitted entrances and exits for access. The dust exhaust at outlet should not exceed more than 0.50mg/m3 .

In Hot-mix plant vibrating screens are mainly used to separate stones into different sizes ranging from 6 to 20mm.

Note: As stone is irregular in shape therefore the longest dimension of stone determines its size.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to www.technotalent.in....so near yet so far.... It's really I appreciate their vibrating screen division in India.as i am very much satisfied with their Quality of vibrating screen India services and their service towards customers. I strongly recommend their service to allllll

vibrating screen

Mike Lintro said...

I used one of these to screen out the dirt in my garden. I was really nice, because the vibration broke up the dirt clods so I didn't have to. I ended up with a lot more rocks than I thought I would. I now have a pretty sweet rock collection. http://kason.com/Circular-Vibratory-Screeners-Separators/index.php